Inshore and shallow water (3 metres - 40 metres)
One-stop excavation and support
We draw on the subsea technology and expertise from across the Marin Group to offer a one-stop service that meets the widest range of excavation challenges in inshore and shallow depths of between 3 and 40 metres.
At our disposal are Marin’s Evo Excavation System core tools including the Evo 150 and Evo V-Jet configuration as well as jet sled trenching delivered by Marin Group specialist Samson Marin and the Vortex Subsea Excavation System range of diver hand-held and ROV-mounted services from Marin Vortex.
Through Marin JMS we provide customised container and module supply for all inshore and shallow water operations, and our alliances with Fugro-Rovtech, Ecosse Subsea Systems, and Cardox International give us access to further specialised ROV, excavation, trenching and cutting options.
The Marin team have more than 30 years’ experience of operating in shallow water and inshore locations worldwide, working in sand and soft alluvial clays up to 500 kPa to complete a wide range of subsea projects including
- Pinghu 14” live oil pipeline trenching project (2-17 metres), South China Sea, for China National Offshore Oil Corporation (2002)
- LGTS Green Stream gas pipeline trenching project (4-40 metres), Siciliy, for Saipem (2004)
- Free-span rectification project (25-40 metres), East Java, for Pertamina (2007)
What we do in shallow and inshore locations…
- Pre-lay pipeline route preparation and trenching
- Remedial excavation and cutting
- Asset de-burial
- Boulder burial and dispersal
- Rock dump and debris removal
- Sandwave clearance
- Spud can clearance
- Line cutting and recovery
- Pile excavation
- Platform removal
- Wreckage excavation and recovery
- Unexploded ordnance clearance